This Privacy Notice applies to all information, including personal information, collected about you by any legal entity of the Terminal de LNG de Altamira S. de R.L. de C.V., TLA Servicios, S. de R.L. de C.V. and/or related companies, Affiliates or Subsidiaries in Mexico and/or abroad.
In accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Private Entities (hereinafter referred to as “the Law”), we herein kindly request you to carefully read the Terms and Conditions contained in this document, since your simple input of your Personal or Sensitive Data constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Terminal de LNG de Altamira S. de R.L. de C.V. and TLA Servicios, S. de R.L. de C.V., which address is at Rio Palmas s/n, Col. Puerto Industrial. Altamira, Tamaulipas, CP 89603, Mexico, and its subsidiaries or related companies in Mexico or abroad shall be liable (hereinafter the “Liable Party”) for personal data in accordance with the provisions by the Law.
2. The terms Personal Data and Sensitive Data shall have the meaning given thereto in the Law.
3. Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data that you may provide to the Liable Party shall have the treatment and purpose described below:
Identify you, locate you, communicate to you, contact you, send you information and/or goods, as well as its transmission to third parties by any means permitted by the Law. Use of Personal Data and Sensitive Data shall be directly related to the type of relationship you have with the Company and/or any of its subsidiaries as a candidate for any vacant position, employee, supplier, consumer, distributor, adviser, etc., for any of the following purposes: evaluate you as a potential candidate for any position in the Company, preparation of the relevant employment contract, compliance with obligations arising from the labour and commercial relationship, and potential administrative or judicial processes involving the holder, etc. Temporality of Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data handling shall be indefinite as of the date on which you provided it to the Liable Party, to which you may, of course, oppose at any time you consider it appropriate.
4. Once you have provided the Liable Party with your Personal Data or Sensitive Data, we state to you that this shall be kept in diverse safe means allowed by technology, which access shall be limited only to the natural persons and/or corporations with whom the Liable Party has any legal relationship. The Liable Party shall have the safety measures deemed appropriate to protect the use of your Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data by unauthorized third parties. In the event of a request of any authority, Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data may be made available thereto within strict compliance with the Law.
5. Treatment of your Personal Data, which has been made available to the Liable Party under any form or circumstance, may be carried out by the Liable Party in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; therefore, as of this moment, it is understood that you expressly authorize the Liable Party for such purpose, until you state your opposition in writing through any means indicated by the Law.
6. At all times, you shall have access to your Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data, whether to request your access, rectification, cancellation, or opposition in accordance with the provisions in the Law, in a written, electronic or telephone form, addressing your message generically to Terminal de LNG de Altamira S. de R.L. de C.V., with address at Rio Palmas s/n, Col. Puerto Industrial. Altamira, Tamaulipas, CP 89603, Mexico or to e-mail address email@example.com, from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 17:00, on business days, as appropriate. For the above, you must reliably inform to us on Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data you wish to have rectified, cancelled or reviewed, as well as the purpose for which you have provided it and the name of the Liable Party to whom you have given them and, in general, comply with the requirements mentioned in the Law.
7. In the case of your Sensitive Data, you shall have the right to be informed by the Liable Party on any transfer of the data to any third party and, for such purpose, you will be notified of such action by any means, whether written, telephone, electronic, optical, sound, visual or any other means allowed by technology now or in the future. If that is the case, you shall have the right to oppose to it, having to follow the process mentioned in the immediately prior item.
8. Terminal de LNG de Altamira S. de R.L. de C.V. may periodically modify this Privacy Notice. Such modifications shall be communicated by a written, telephone, electronic, optical, audio, visual or other means allowed by technology now or in the future.
The date of the last update to this Privacy Notice is: November 01, 2014.
Terminal de LNG de Altamira, S. de R.L. de C.V., TLA Servicios, S. de R.L. de C.V. and/or its related companies, affiliates or subsidiaries in Mexico and/or abroad comply with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Private Entities.